- Color Drawing: Design Drawing Skills and Techniques for Architects, Landscape Architects, and Interior Designers
Color Drawing: Design Drawing Skills and Techniques for Architects, Landscape Architects, and Interior Designers
Update with over 100 pages, this Third Edition contains an entirely new section focused on state-of-the-art digital techniques to greatly enhance the sophistication of presentation drawings, and offers new and innovative ideas for the reproduction and distribution of finished drawings. Color Drawing, Third Edition Features:
* A complete body of illustrated instructions demonstrating drawing development from initial concept through final presentation
* Finely honed explanations of each technique and process
* Faster and easier ways to create design drawings
* Over 100 new pages demonstrating methods for combining hand-drawn and computer-generated drawing techniques
Step-by-step, easy-to-follow images will lead you through digital techniques to quickly and easily enhance your presentation drawings.